Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ABOUT THE PEOPLE -- wonderful & amazing



I just didn't think I would meet a nicer bunch of people from the 2007 group! 2007 cruise was VERY special. I was a little bit nervous because we had mostly ALL NEW people on the 2008 cruise and most of them I had never had any contact with online. They were strangers to me.

They were GREAT!

So now my goal is to get both groups together! hahaha

YOU READY FOR THIS?

MARCH 6 - 12, 2010 -- out of JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA --
to NASSAU & BAHAMAS !!!

Start saving your money now!

2 comments:

OhYeahBabe said...

Can you give us names for the people in the photo? I recognize a few, and probably should recogznize even more!

Becky, The Travel Maven said...

Oh goodness -- well there were 34 people all total. I'll let them drop by and add their names! hahaha Last year I knew everyone's user names and had trouble with their real names. THIS year, I know everyone's real name but not their user names!

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...