Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kimmer, I wanna be free

You sent me an email and commented: "After the PMs you send me which pretty much said the opposite of what you're posting at Jimmy's, I'm kind of scratching my head about it."

Here is the reason that my early PM's to don't exactly match my posts on recent lowcarb threads. In the beginning I still believed it was a plot. In the beginning I just couldn't believe that it could all be a lie. I still wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

As the days and weeks have passed, more pieces of the puzzle are put together and the picture is now clear. You didn't tell the truth. AND you think that I didn't tell you the truth? (concerning my PM's and my posts matching)

YES, I admit, in the beginning my PM's were still believing in you. As I saw more and more things exposed, I began to be careful about what I wrote... as you wrote in the email, " There's no need to "plan your exit carefully", you could have left at any time. You explained to me your reason for leaving, although you don't need a reason at all. Kimkins isn't a prison."

Since you had lied about the photos and the weight loss and the foster children, does that not EXPLAIN why I was "careful"? There were some very good friends at kimkins that I didn't want to lose touch with. There were some people depending on me concerning the cruise. When I give my word I will do everything that I can to keep my word.

Of course my PM's don't match my posts.... I got wiser. I saw more proof from MORE than one source.

Which brings me to the last point. MONEY. You sent me $1,500 to pay for 4 admin tickets for the cruise. I sent you $1,000 of that back through paypal (and I have the receipt). I owe you $500. Here is the deal. NOT pretty, but honest. SINCE the payment wasn't due until October, I used the money on purchases (cruise trinkets - $100) knowing that I would have the money when the next payment was due. I HAD NO IDEA that things would change so rapidly and that the money would become an issue. I have told you that I would send it back to you, and I will. I do not expect you to pay for anything connected to the cruise. In the email you mentioned that "Any monies we advanced to you for the Kimkins Cruise should be returned. Please send any receipts/paperwork to Heidi Diaz, 529 N. McKinley #104-309, Corona, CA 92879. Any unreturned cash advance must be reported as personal income per IRS regulations." Please look for a paypal deposit by my next paycheck on the 1st.

I'm not hiding. I want my contacts to be public, that is why I am putting my reply here. I don't want there to be ANY questions concerning my answers.

I want to be free.

4 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

So glad you got out of the Kimkins clutches. Glad you made it public, so that it's out here and Kimmmer and her loony staff can't make lying accusations. Your intent is clear.

Hope you can gather up the funds to pay her back FAST.

Although, honestly, I hope everyone she owes money to catches up and she's left in the red. She doesn't deserve to profit one penny from her lies and abuses.

I hope the IRS gets her but good.

The Princess
(Sorry for the other posts under my other blogger name. That's the one I use for writing stuff, and this is the one I use for dieting related stuff. )

Becky, The Travel Maven said...

Thanks. Glad you can see my intent! Too many things done covertly... I'm not a part of that.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure why you chose to post Heidi Diaz's home address here. That almost seems malicious.

Becky, The Travel Maven said...

Dear Anon -- Not malicious at all. Nothing intended except to make sure that all communication is out in the open. AND the "kimkins" address is everywhere. It is on the website; it is given when you request help from the webmaster; and it is also given when you have a transaction through paypal. That address is NOT private. Just so that you know, the address was not the issue and since I knew that it was "public record" I didn't see anything wrong with posting it. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...