Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm not the only one

I'm not the only one feeling like my previous post. I must say that I am feeling a little better. I'm forcing myself to push ahead. I am forcing myself to overcome. I CAN to all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

If you are suffering from emotional pain caused by the kimkins scandal, please know that you are not alone. Please writing and keep trying and keep searching and keep believing that you CAN become what is in your heart to become.

To my online friends, you mean a great deal to me and have been there for me with GREAT online support. Thanks... and let's all forget those things that are behind and press toward the mark for the high calling .... in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...