Wednesday, October 3, 2018

30 Day OMAD Challenge (One Meal a Day)

I had a long talk with myself, assisted by my wonderful sister.  She said, "If you are going to eat One Meal A Day, then you ought to make it a great one!"  She is so right.  I have been snacking and grabbing and feeling very dissatisfied, to the point of not caring about much of anything.  I didn't want to cook.  I didn't want to shop.  I certainly don't want to spend a part of my day deciding.

Why is food such an issue?!?  It affects so many of my choices - how I feel, how I act, and what I do.  Can you believe that?  So the ONLY way I can do this is by setting a goal and sticking to it... hopefully.

So here is my personal challenge.  Thirty days of OMAD - One Meal A Day. 

You can find all entries here:  https://30dayomad.blogspot.com/ 

DAY ONE:  Kobe Japanese Steakhouse

Imagine if you will tan colored stir-fired rice, tan colored calamari, tan colored stir-fried yellow squash, onions, and bean sprouts, with a side of tan tea.  Tan tan tan.  I should have taken a picture but it might not have turned out very good because of so much tan.  I could only eat half of it and was too rushed to box any up to take home.  As if I really wanted more tan-ness.

I wanted something sweet so on my way back to the office I drove through McDonald's for a tan cone.  Just seemed fitting.

There.... Day one is complete.  I will not have anything else until tomorrow's OMAD.  I must make better choices!!!

No.  Friends don't let friends eat tan.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The diet of Optavia is very different from that of the standard diet plans we normally select. Without wasting too much time cooking, you can eat prepackaged food. It's a low-calorie diet that will definitely help you get rid of those extra pounds, but keep them a little daunting. Let's find out what we should eat and what this diet plan does not contain.
Read Full article: https://healthzex.com/nutrition/optavia-diet/

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...