Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kimmer wants honesty up front

I said that I wanted nothing "private" when it comes to Kimmer/Kimkins/Heidi. I don't want anything springing up later that could be misconstrued in any way.

I sent a reply to Kimmer via email which only contained a link to this blog.

Here is her response (the other "Becky" is referring to Littlebit):

No need to be snippy Becky. I know you and Becky have an alliance and the private school connection. No problem to me. I would have just preferred honesty upfront, that's all.I wish you well. :)

Honesty up front? Hmmmm ... Can anyone interpret that for me? Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

theTRUTH said...

Main Entry: hon·es·ty
Pronunciation: 'รค-n&s-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
1 obsolete : CHASTITY
2 a : fairness and straightforwardness of conduct b : adherence to the facts : SINCERITY
3 : any of a genus (Lunaria) of European herbs of the mustard family with toothed leaves and flat disk-shaped siliques

I think she must have been referring to definition 3 or perhaps 1. Definition 2 isn't in her vocabulary. So take note all: Heidi wants you all to send her small european mustard plants (up front).

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...