Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The big question -- How long did it take you?

This way of eating that I have chosen has a lot of "rabbits"... people/newbies that are losing fast and want to know how long it has taken everyone. I've been there... I was curious too. BUT I learned that more than that, there was some serious issues and "layers" to get through. so here is my answer:

It has taken me a life time to lose the weight! It took me that long to get serious. It started in earnest when I turned 40, but it was Kimmer who helped me realize the dream -- 50 pounds before I turned 50! (March of 07). My first memories of weight were when I was in 5th and 6th grade and it was "If you just lost that baby fat you would really be cute." Weight & diets have been a part of every aspect of my life.

No comments:

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...