Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fluidity of Life

Change Change Change -- always changing.

Sister moved across town.  Great view from her parking garage.


I am happy for her, but going to miss having her one block over.  Life is always changing, but that is not a bad thing.  I am always amazed at how God provides exactly what we need at just the right moment.

Puppy to Dog -- growing up.

Her first  photo:



My first ever puppy, inside dog, cuddler -- Ginger.



She's great, except when she is chewing.  Puppies really do chew EVERYTHING.  
Finally found a chew bone and toy that she loves better than my feet and hands.

And finally ... the diet.


My weight is up a little because my attitude was down.
Now my attitude is up a lot, so I fully expect my weight to go down.

I am very blessed and grateful.
I am very happy and thankful.

Sometimes what I think I need or want is NOT beneficial for me.
This time last year I thought I wanted something that was not in God's plan for me.
I was pursing a direction that was toxic and obviously (now) upside down.
Everyday I thank God for keeping me safe and protecting me from harm.

Great to be awake and alive and back to the things that REALLY make me happy.

Blessed.



No comments:

What's in your Toolbox?

I have had some discoveries lately and thought it might help someone else. I am calling this ALL THE TOOLS IN THE TOOL BOX. I started I.F...